Also included in
- This bundle includes 3rd Grade Math Centers for Every Common Core Standard! The bundle includes 125+ math centers (at least two centers for each standard) to allow you to differentiate and use these all year long. Need another grade level?Click here to see 4th Grade Math Centers.Click here to see 5t$30.00$41.00Save $11.00
- Do you want your math stations and guided math centers done for the year? This 3rd grade guided math centers bundle is the only resource you will need to have your math centers done for the year!Click here to see the 4th Grade Guided Math Mega Bundle.Click here to see the 5th Grade Guided Math Mega$74.00$124.75Save $50.75
Most 3rd graders love to color and these color-by-answer math activities are a great way to include some coloring in your math centers or independent math practice.
This no prep math center resource includes 17 3rd grade math printables where the students will solve equations/answer questions and then color a picture according to the answer.
*17 printables in all (see the math skills below)
*There are two types of Color-by-Answer Math Printables in this resource:
- The students solve equations in the actual pictures. This is only for the multiplication and division basic facts. The space is limited, so the students could also record their answers (with the equations) on the backs of their papers or on separate pieces of paper. Another option is that they could verbally say their math facts to partners and then color in the spaces after their partners confirm that their answers are correct.
- The other printables have equations or questions in tables. The students solve each equation or answer each question in the table. They then choose the correct answer from the choices in the table. The answer they choose is assigned a color. They will color the number (assigned to the question or equation) using the color that matches the correct answer.
For accountability and to make sure that the students don’t just guess the correct colors, make sur that the students show their work on the backs of the papers or on separate pieces of paper.
Another option is to have them get their answers (and work) checked by you (or partners) and then color in their pictures.
These 3rd grade color-by-answer math printables can be used for:
•Math centers or stations
•Independent math practice
- Multiplication Facts #1
- Multiplication Facts #2
- Division Facts #1 (1-5)
- Division Facts #2 (6-10)
- Rounding Whole Numbers
- Comparing Whole Numbers
- Adding Whole Numbers (No Regrouping)
- Adding Whole Numbers (With Regrouping)
- Subtracting Whole Numbers (No Regrouping)
- Subtracting Whole Numbers (With Regrouping)
- Adding and Subtracting Whole Numbers (No Regrouping)
- Adding and Subtracting Whole Numbers (With Regrouping)
- Adding and Subtracting Larger Numbers (With Regrouping)
- Subtracting Across Zeros
- Equivalent Fractions
- Comparing Fractions (Same Denominators)
- Comparing Fractions (Same Numerators)