This as a set of math assessments for 4.NBT.1, 4.NBT.2, 4.NBT.3, 4.NBT.4, 4.NBT.5, and 4.NBT.6 which support CCSS for 4th grade.
This is my first in a series of 4th grade math assessments. I made these for 5th grade last year, and my students were very successful. These will be used in my 4th grade classroom this year. (2014-2015)
It includes the following...
• 6 Assessments for the 6 standards of Numbers and Base Ten for 4th grade.
• 12 questions for each assessment.
• Various question types…multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, vocabulary, short answer, and short response. (Some questions contain more than one question and they scaffold.)
• Questions increase in difficulty
• Answer key provided.
• Use as your pre-test and post-test for each standard.
• Use as extra practice for the standard.
• Use as task cards for spiral review at a station.
4.NBT.1…12 questions on recognizing that one place is 10 times greater than the place on its right.
4.NBT.2…12 questions on reading and writing whole numbers and comparing them using inequalities.
4.NBT.3…12 questions on rounding whole numbers.
4.NBT.4…12 questions on adding and subtracting numbers.
4.NBT.5…12 questions on multiplying 4 by 1’s and 2 by 2’s.
4.NBT.6…12 questions on dividing a 4 digit dividend and 1 digit divisor.
12 pages of answer keys
I have other products at my story just click on the link CC's Cool School above and explore. I hope you find what you need.
This is for single classroom use only. (©NLarocca2014)