This Packet Includes:
- 50 Problems- Addition Fact Test
- 50 Problems- Addition Fact Test Answer Key
- 50 Problems- Subtraction Fact Test
- 50 Problems- Subtraction Fact Test Answer Key
- 50 Problems- Addition Fact Practice
- 50 Problems- Addition Fact Practice Answer Key
- 50 Problems- Subtraction Fact Practice
- 50 Problems- Subtraction Fact Practice Answer Key
- 50 Problems- Addition and Subtraction Fact Tracking/Recording Sheet
- 50 Problems- Addition and Subtraction Fact Tracking/Recording Sheet-
Medium and Large Font
I have included files in the Zip Folder that include PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and PDF. I included Microsoft Word so you can change the product to meet your needs.
I use the Fact Test Assessment once a month throughout the year until a student has it mastered. Giving the students Fact Tests once a month allows me to put students into small groups in math for quick skip counting lessons. I use the recording sheet to record the test scores for each student.
Students who pass the fact tests in both addition and subtraction, move onto multiplication and division fact tests.
I always place the Common Core standards at the top of each of my assessments. I grade each standard separately and place the score on the line next to the standard
My students track their progress in their Leadership Data Notebooks. They set goals periodically throughout the school year in each academic subject. Once they have mastered their goal, they write a new goal.
Tests And Other Documents
Some resources are found as either Microsoft Word Documents and/or PDF’s. Due to the complexity of the assessment, not everything can be created on Power Point. Please download all resources to see which documents you would like to use.