Also included in
- 4th and 5th grade holiday and seasonal math centers and activities for the ENTIRE year!Note: The math activities and centers included in this resource are available in printable, color versions AND digital versions (EXCEPT the Earth Day Math Centers - these are printable only at this time.)About the$48.00$88.50Save $40.50
Engage your students this fall with these six fall math activities for 5th grade. These fall math activities will engage your students AND help you review or teach your 5th grade math skills.
The fall math activities are now available in digital versions (Google Slides) as well! See pages 3-6 of the PDF for the details and links.
This fall math activity resource contains 6 math activities with fall-themed graphics.
Each math activity contains a directions page (in color and black and white) an answer key, and several recording sheets for you to choose from based on your needs.
The math activities align with the following 5th grade math standards: 5.OA.1, 5.OA.2, 5.NBT.3, 5.NBT.5, and 5.NBT.6.
Here are the names of the fall math activities (and the skills) included:
- Fall into Whole Numbers and Decimals
- Fall into Order of Operations
- Fall into Multiplication and Division
- Fall into Place Value and Rounding
- Fall into Exponents
- Fall into Expressions
•The digital fall math activities are available for use with Google Slides. Click here for a step-by-step guide for assigning Google Slides in Google Classroom.
•Each digital math activity includes a direction page.
•Recording sheets are not included since the students do all of the work on the slides.
*The content for the digital math activities is the SAME as the printable math activities. It has been modified for optimal digital use and engagement.
•For answer keys, please refer to the printable activities.
Hope you and your students have fun with these fall math activities!