This math worksheet is all about 5th Grade math Word problems
. It has 12 colorful math puzzles and math activities that are apt for children who need FUN practice in 5th Grade math Word problems. It goes from easy to hard to make the concept understandable for kids.
Through these math Ebooks / math worksheets, children will learn through math word problem and work on:-
- Types of triangles classified by angles
- Sum of angles in a triangle
- Property of a triangle
- Addition of multiple digit with carry.
- Drawing a circle using compass
- Volume in 3D shapes
- Subtraction with borrow (upto 9 digit)
- Finding factors
- Division Facts
- Division of large numbers
- PEDMAS / BODMAS
- Addition of decimals to decimals without carry
- Addition of decimal and whole number
- Fraction word problems
- Division of Fractions
- Multiplication of Fractions
- Components of Fractions
- Test of divisibility by 2, 5 and 10
- Reading a pie chart
- Interpreting data
About the Math worksheets
- My grandpa loves writing so much. He writes stories, poems, jokes etc. He writes letters to my grandmother. He published many books which were very popular. But since these books are very old, some digits of the page number got erased. Help my sweet grandfather. Practice Addition of multiple numbers upto 9 Digit with carry.
Earth Calling Apollo 1
- In 1967, the Apollo space mission was launched. A spaceship was sent to space for conducting studies. In outer space, it gets difficult to find your way. So scientists from Earth sent small signals to the astronauts. There are 3 possible answers for each. Use the rules of BODMAS/PEMDAS to find the correct direction.
- A windmill must have all the fan blades of same size and type. This helps a windmill move properly. But Robert ended up making all of them different. Find out the angles he missed out. They are marked as a,b,c,d,e and f. Also ,mark the types of triangles. So that a perfect windmill can be made to generate electricity for citizens. Practice Types of Triangles classified by Angles and Sum of Angles Property of a Triangle.
- You found a mouse in your room. He was very hungry so you gave him some food to eat. He then comes everyday to you. So, you decide to make another mouse for him to play with. Can you draw it? Practice Drawing a Circle using Compass.
- The ice factory makes ice blocks in 3 large sizes. Due to scorching summers the demand of ice is high. But the customer need is different. So the Ice-seller has to suggest customers about which ice blocks and how many of each type is needed. Find out the volume of each ice cube? Hence help this poor ice seller. See the Definition of Volume and find the Volume of 3D Shapes using nets-3D Shapes as Cube,Cuboid
- Complete the numbers in the petals of this strange flower. It is a fool that is going to push your thinking and intelligence. Practice Factors and Multiples
-This ancient temple has different types of bells. Color them with the right color to find the ancient music. Practice divisibility of 2, 5 and 10
Bob the builder
- There was a very poor man who by luck got a job of a construction worker. But he didn`t know how to work. He would not be paid if he failed to do the work nicely. Practice Division of Fractions.
- The chef sanjeev kapoor has been called by his wife due to some urgent work.But guest in the hotel are waiting for cake.So he give the responsibility to Riya and Raj to make the cakes. Help them to do so. Practice Multiplication of Fractions.
- The Cowboys left their horses in a farm and they got mixed. Cowboys want to identify their horses. A cowboy had an idea that he had written a type of fraction on each horse earlier. Help the cowboys to identify their horses. See the Definition of components of fraction.
Jump for life
- Practice adding decimals with frogs and crocodile. Let the fun begin!
- Jack Sparrow noted where ever he has been to in last 200 days in a pie chart. You found that pie chart somewhere. Can you answer some of the questions of the commissioner. Practice Reading a pie chart and Interpreting data using pie chart
- Show kindness through helping
- Love nature and restore nature
- Be smart, think smart.
- Don't be afraid to face challenges.
- Help animals and humans
Hope these math games help and let me know if there are any specific needs.
Download 1000's of such FREE Grade 5 math worksheets from our collection of math worksheets. Scroll though grades or topics and click to print or download. No payment required.
Click Here to View My Store for the entire range of math worksheets!
Practice makes FUN-fect. So, why just stop here? Get Math BOARD games on addition, subtraction, multiplication and division to double the fun! Escape from the mundane practice of text books and include education fun games on arithmetic with aliens, monsters, animals and sea creatures.
Get up to 20 times more practice and play together. Make 'math time' a fun 'family time' and challenge your kids. Strategize with them or lose and be proud of them.
Check out FUN Math Board Games
Buy math games on Amazon
Stay updated with math news, math worksheets, math games and math apps. We have a big network of homeschooling parents and teachers. So, let's connect on