This flipchart was designed for fifth grade teachers to use as a morning or math class warmup for students to use. This flipchart utilizes a random number generator on all pages in order for the numbers in the questions to change every single time.
This flipchart could also be used as a math center if you needed to have certain students review certain areas of math.
The review concepts in this flipchart covers:
- Equivalent Decimals and Mixed Numbers (tenths, hundredths, and thousandths)
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Adding Fractions with Like Denominators
- Subtracting Fractions with Like Denominators
- Adding Fractions with Unlike Denominators
- Subtracting Fractions with Unlike Denominators
Although this was designed for fifth grade use, sixth or seventh grade teachers could also use this flipchart as a way to review prior concepts from previous grade levels.
*If you download this flipchart, please refer to the Notes Browser on each page for specific directions on how to use that page.
*This is a flipchart file, so you will need ActivInspire on your computer to use the file.