This 22 page resource includes notes for the first 10 lessons of the 5th grade math curriculum.
Each lesson includes an anticipatory set of quick questions (Try It), notes (Definitions and Strategies), and Guided Practice questions.
Students cut and glue the notes into their math journals. We go through the notes and practice before I introduce fun activities to practice the related math skill(s). Please see my store for additional activities and resources. I will upload every 5th grade math unit soon! Enjoy!
1. What is Place Value?
2. Decimal Place Value
3. Naming Numbers (Standard, Expanded, and Written Forms)
4. Naming Numbers Continued- From Expanded to Standard Forms
5. Rounding Numbers with Decimals
6. Comparing and Ordering Numbers (and Decimals)
7. Even and Odd Numbers
8. Finding Factors and Multiples
9. Divisibility Rules
10. Prime and Composite Numbers