Also included in
- 5th Grade Math Centers for Every Standard! Each standard has several math centers to allow you to differentiate and use this bundle ALL YEAR! There are over 150 math centers for 5th grade in this huge bundle!Need another grade level?Click here to see 3rd Grade Math Centers.Click here to see 4th Grad$38.00$58.00Save $20.00
- Do you want your math stations and guided math centers done for the year? This 5th grade guided math bundle is the only resource you will need to have your math centers done for the year!Need Another Grade Level?Click here to see the 3rd Grade Guided Math Mega Bundle.Click here to see the 4th Grade$95.00$176.50Save $81.50
Do you need consistent no-prep math centers and math activities for guided math instruction? The set of no-prep math printables in this resource are perfect for that.
This resource includes 18 5th grade math printables where the students will use engaging graphic codes to solve different equations.
All of the printables are exactly the same as far as setup and directions. The only thing that changes are the math skills and graphics. This will allow you to create a consistent math center or activity that you teach once but can use throughout the year.
There are 18 no-prep printable math activities in all - each one set up in the same format.
- To complete the printables, the students will solve equations or math tasks using a key.
- Each graphic on the printables represents or matches a whole number, decimal, or fraction. The students are presented with equations using the graphics. They must use the key to determine the numbers that complete the equations and then solve.
The graphics are not seasonal so these math printables can be used year-round and with any pacing guide.
The math printables can be used for:
- Multiplication Level 1 (3-4 Digit by 1-Digit)
- Multiplication Level 2 (3-4 Digit by 2-3 Digit)
- Division Level 1 (3-4 Digit by 1 Digit)
- Division Level 2 (4-Digit by 2-Digit)
- Multiplication and Division
- Comparing Decimals
- Rounding Decimals
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals
- Decimal Operations
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions Level 1 (Denominators 2, 3, 4, 6, 8)
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions Level 2
- Adding and Subtracting Mixed Numbers
- Multiplying Fractions and Whole Numbers
- Multiplying Fractions
- Dividing with Unit Fractions
- Fraction Operations
- Order of Operations