PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
5th Grade Thanksgiving Math Activities - Your students will have a blast and stay academically focused with this set of 5th grade Thanksgiving math activities. There are 5th grade Thanksgiving math games, math problem solving, Scoot cards or task cards, and more. These are perfect to keep your fifth grade students engaged and motivated in the days or weeks before Thanksgiving break! They work well as centers, fast-finisher activities, or whole class fun!
The 4th Grade Thanksgiving themed math games and activities include:
* 5th Grade Thanksgiving themed math games and activities include:
- Turkey Trot Game: Students use knowledge of
decimals to compare decimals and “trot” across a farmer’s field
- Thanksgiving Fraction Problem Solving
- Thanksgiving Trivia Word Problems
- Turkey Chase: Students “hide” turkeys on a coordinate grid and play a
“Battleship” style game to locate an opponent’s turkey
- Colorful Turkeys Logic Problem: Student attempt to discover
how many different color combinations they can use to color
- Long Division Task Cards: You get 2 sets of long division task cards (1 set
has 1 digit divisors, the other has 2 digit divisors). These cards are perfect for
centers, Scoot games (directions are included), whole class practice, small
groups, or a whole class game show (a template is included)
- Division Orchard Game: Students use knowledge of
division facts to "harvest" the most apples
- BONUS ITEM Basic Fact Orchard: games for multiplication,
addition, and subtraction facts
All activities are specifically designed and aligned with the 5th grade Common Core Standards. They are perfect for the days or week leading up to Thanksgiving!
This game pack is available for 3rd and 4th Grade.
If you need other Thanksgiving activities check out the resources below:
If you need 3rd grade or winter activities: