In this NO PREP Google Drive product you get an entire unit that covers: finding area and perimeter of rectangles, polygons, triangles, and quadrilaterals. Also included in this product is: drawing polygons on coordinate grids, constructing different triangles, finding surface area of nets, finding surface area of prisms, and finding volume of prisms. All you have to do is share the file with your students and they can get started. Text boxes are included so your students know where to type their answers. The Google Slides are sized at 8.5 x 11 so you can print them off as well if you wish.
Links to helpful videos have been added to all the notes pages that students can go to if they need a little extra help. These videos come from Khan Academy.
ALL chapters include:
• Practice Pages
• Answer Keys
Chapter 1 includes:
• Area and perimeter of rectangles and other polygons
• More practice with other polygons
• Rectangles with a constant area, but different perimeters
• Rectangles with a constant perimeter, but different areas
Chapter 2 includes:
• Area and perimeter of triangles on grid paper
• More practice finding area of triangles
• Constructing different triangles
Chapter 3 includes:
• Finding area and perimeter of parallelograms
• More practice finding area of parallelograms
• Drawing polygons on coordinate grids
Chapter 4 includes:
• Finding surface area of nets
• Finding surface area of prisms and pyramids.
• Finding volume of rectangular prisms
There is also an assessment (quiz) over Chapters 1 and 2 and a test over the entire Unit!
The Common Core Content Standards that are included in this product are:
6.NS.C.8, 6.G.A.1, 6.G.A.2, 6.G.A.3, 6.G.A.4, 6.EE.A.2, 6.EE.A.2a, 6.EE.A.2c, 6.EE.A.3, 6.EE.A.4, 6.EE.B.6, 6.EE.C.9
*Note - This is the same product as my Geometry 6th Grade Curriculum Unit Four. The difference is this product uses Google!