This is a short quiz on Lesson 13. It covers:
Can I Write An Equation From a Ratio Table?
Can I Pick the Proper Equation and Run the Equation If Given A Piece of Data?
Can I Run a Real-World Equation if Given Some Data?
It is 5 questions:
1. fill in a ratio table given a simple 1 to 5 relationship
2. write 2 equations that represent the ratio relationship
3. choose one equation and run the equation given a data value
4. choose the other equation and run the equation given a data value
5. run a real life equation (it's a Celsius to Fahrenheit conversion question)