Center Activities, Test Prep, Bulletin Board, or Fun Way to Practice Math
Included in this activity:
-18 Color by Code Letters that spell, “Happy Valentine’s Day.”
(Each letter has a different color pattern to include duplicate
- A Heart Color by Code that can be printed for any additional students over 18.
-6 different sets of math problems:
1. Percent of a Number
2. Determine the Unit Rates
3. Comparing & Ordering Decimals
4. Comparing & Ordering Fractions
5. Reflections on a Coordinate Plane
6. Dividing Fractions by Fractions & Whole Numbers
•The first activity is included on the color by code, however, if you wish your students to complete one of the other sets of math problems, simply print, cut and staple to the bottom half of student letter coloring pages.
•Each activity page includes 2 of the same activities.
- Answer keys are included for each of the 6 activities.
Suggested Instructions For Use:
-Print the 18-letter color by codes for your students. If you have more than 18 students, just print the heart color by codes for each of the additional students.
- Additional ideas:
* Print two sets of the letters that spell, Happy Valentine’s Day. One set, could be
used in the hallway when complete. Choose the best coloring or correct completion
to go in the hallway..
* Print two sets of the letters that spell, Happy Valentine’s Day. The first completed
set could be used as a bulletin board outside the class. The second set could be
used for early finishers to complete with one of the other math activities.
* Print just one set, and pair up some of your students.
* Print two sets and hand one set to the boys and one set to the girls. Tell them the
best set will be used as a bulletin board in the hallway.
* You could possibly print the first five letters, HAPPY, twice, and the Valentine’s Day
letters once. This would give you a bulletin board that says, “HAPPY HAPPY
- Print a set of the math activities that you choose for your students to complete.
-Your students will need paper and pencil, or dry erase marker and board to complete the math activities. Students will also need colored pencils: peach, red, brown, light pink, dark pink, and purple.
I am so excited about this new set of Happy Valentine's Day Math Activities. I hope your students enjoy them as well. Please leave feedback after using this product. This is a win-win situation for both of us. First it gives you credit points for purchasing more materials on tpt, and it allows me constructive feedback to continue improving on making products for you. Thank you so much and enjoy!! TT's Table