Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
52.53 MB | 100+ pages
This bundle includes a variety of 7th grade math resources that are designed to increase the rigor in the classroom, ensure students have mastered all 7th grade common core math standards, and teach students to think critically about the math that they are faced with.
1.) 4 sets of Task Cards: Each set of task cards thoroughly assesses the topic, and is aligned to common core. Answer banks, or riddles are provided so that students can check their accuracy as they work. The following topics are included:
- Similar Figures and Scale Drawings
2.) 84 Vocabulary Flash Cards: Each flash card includes an image to help students truly understand the meaning of the vocabulary term. Some of the many terms defined include:
- Constant of Proportionality
- Mean Absolute Deviation
- Unit Rate
- Independent/Dependent Events
3.) 50+ Journal Prompts: Designed to increase critical thinking skills in the math classroom. Each prompt is designed to increase student understanding of key middle school math concepts. Some of the prompts include:
- Is it possible to multiply two numbers, and get a product that is less than the two factors? Explain.
- Are all linear relationships proportional? If not, give an example of a relationship that is linear, but not proportional?
- Why do you invert the inequality sign when you multiply or divide by a negative number? Use examples to explain your explanation.
4.) Review Activities, Games or Assignments: A wide variety of resources used as warm-ups, exit slips, review questions, class activities or games.
- A ppt/pdf that includes 25 review questions aligned to 7th grade common core standards.
- An exam or study guide the includes 30 multiple-choice questions aligned to 7th grade common core standards.
- Kaboom; a comprehensive group review game.
- A 50+ question review of proportional reasoning, separated by standard.
- A 50+ question review of expressions, equations and inequalities separated by standard.
5.) Problem-Solving Workbook: This workbook contains 28 higher-order thinking questions that will push students to think critically, and use their problem solving skills.
6.) Comprehensive Final Exam, and Study Guide: Study guide will prepare students for final exam. Great for a summer packet if you do not give a final exam.
Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden.
High volume or district/school wide licenses available. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). These items can be picked up in a Google search and then shared worldwide for free.