Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- Looking to add variety to your classroom? These middle school math stations are just what you need for your students to develop a deep understanding of mathematics. Includes stations in the topics of number systems, expressions, equations, functions, ratios, proportional relationships, probability$65.00$93.00Save $28.00
- Looking for ways to simplify planning while continuing to teach in-depth lessons? Then this 8th grade math curriculum and activities bundle is for you! This curriculum is aligned to the 8th grade common core standards. Each unit includes: guided notes, assessments/worksheets and activities such as:$200.00$339.00Save $139.00
- These 8th grade math stations are just what you need to help your students develop a deep understanding of mathematics. There are at least four stations in each set. The focus of these stations is for students to discover and apply mathematical principles. The students will delve into the mathema$30.00$41.00Save $11.00
These 8th grade math stations are just what you need to help your students develop a deep understanding of mathematics. These cover various topics such as the Pythagorean theorem, rational and irrational number, solving equations with variables on both sides, parallel lines with transversals and more.
The focus of these stations is for students to discover and apply mathematical principles. The students will delve into the mathematics and gain a strong foundation. These stations are set to take one to two class periods. These are great for group work but also work well as homework, assessments or individual work. Included in all stations is a recording sheet and answer sheet.
Included in each Product:
- Recording sheets for students
- Answer sheets
Included in this Math Bundle
- Rational and Irrational Numbers
- Equations with Variables on Both Sides
- Pythagorean Theorem
- Transversals and Parallel Lines, Interior Angles, Exterior Angles
What makes these different than other math stations available?
Make Sense of Math stations are created with the intent that students will conceptually understand the mathematical concepts. These math stations are not simply "busy work" worksheets. Students will write, model, justify, create, explain and practice the mathematics.
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Make Sense of Math