This novel study packet includes 10 pages of close reading practice + cover that asks the students to read and re-read to find text evidence to support their findings. A Wrinkle in Time is written by Madeleine L'Engle.
Novel Study Includes:
1. Cover Page
2. Summarizing Events (somebody, wanted, but, So, then)
3. Compare and Contrast: Charles Wallace and Calvin
4. Meg's Character Traits
5. The talisman that Mrs. Whatsit gives each person, why and how it helped on their journey
6. Summary of the book
7. Major Themes of the Novel (2 pages- one page with 3 themes given, another page with blank spaces to choose themes)
8. Using details from the book to draw Mrs. Whatsit, Mrs. Who and Mrs. Which
9.Charles Wallace: Cause and Effect
10. Sequencing Events
11. What is your Opinion?
12.Creative Writing Newspaper-Students write from the perspectives of the characters!
Detailed answer key included in the file.