This science notebook is a teacher time saver! This product includes lessons plans, foldables, activities, a research project, vocabulary, and materials for early finishers, QR codes, homework suggestions, and an end of the unit quiz! This product is jam packed with resources ready to go so that you do not have to spend time planning!
Want to save money? Check out the bundle:
Science Bundle 5
*If you do not use Interactive notebooks in your class I have included materials that will meet your needs as well!
Your class will learn about:
- What adaptations are
- Why animals need adaptations to survive
- Behavioral vs. Physical adaptations
- Camouflage, mimicry, hibernation and migration
- Real examples of plant and animal adaptations
- A weeks worth of lesson plans (can easily take two or longer depending on how much you want them to research)
- A mini vocabulary word wall
- Vocabulary cards with definitions
- Vocabulary Foldables and notes page
- Vocabulary mini posters
- Anchor chart ideas and resources
- KWL charts- 2 versions
- Reading passage
- Behavioral adaptation foldable
- Physical adaptation foldable
- Hibernation and migration activity
- Camouflage and mimicry activity
- Bubble maps
- QR codes
- QR recording sheet
- Animal discovery planning page
- Animal discovery writing page
- Fact recording sheet (different versions)
- Drawing activity
- Writing activity
- Word search
- Answer Key
♥ All videos are uploaded through safe share so that you do not have to worry about ads on YouTube.
Love this? Check out these!
• Animal Adaptations Task Cards
• Animal Characteristics Science Resources
• Animal Habitats and Biomes Interactive Notebook
If you have any questions feel free to email me @firstname.lastname@example.org
or leave a comment on the question tab for this product.
Follow me to be the first to know about new discounts, freebies and product launches