Give your students time to explore and practice new learning with these short 1 page notes!
This packet includes scaffolded notes and guided practice for the following:
• Making zero and zero pairs
• Adding integers with counters and number lines
• Creating rules for adding integers
• Subtracting integers with counters and number lines
• Creating rules for subtracting integers and using the rules
• Answer keys for each
Vocabulary and note design are based on best practices for teaching integers. Notes and guided practice are designed for teachers to use in conjunction with concrete models and student discussion.
These notes can be used to teach and support TEKS 6.3C and 6.3D.
Additional practice sets for use with both number lines and counters are also available in my store.