Need some math center ideas? Looking for activities to keep math fast finishers engaged and learning? Want some fun homework alternatives? Have some students that need a little extra help with developing fact fluency?
This bundle includes four sets of printable and digital four in a row games that will give your students the practice they need to develop fact fluency with addition, subtraction, multiplication and division facts.
In these math games, students will answer math facts as they compete to be the first player to make a line of four in their color.
These engaging math games will give your students the practice they need to develop math facts fluency. They will be motivated and excited to practice addition, subtraction, multiplication and division facts with these printable and digital math games.
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING...
- “My students really enjoyed this game. It is great for review and extra practice.”
- “These games are great. Easy instructions and great for fluency.”
- “Great center to practice skills. My kids love it!”
- “Started using these this week in a math center with dobbers and it is one of their favorite! Great fact fluency game! Thanks!”
- “A lot of fun and good for differentiation.”
- “My kiddos love this as one of their math rotations!”
Teachers have successfully used Four in a Row Games as a math center station, as an activity for fast finishers and as a fun homework task.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Addition Four in a Row Games
- Subtraction Four in a Row Games
- Multiplication Four in a Row Games
- Division Four in a Row Games
In total, you'll receive 88 printable and digital game sheets for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division facts practice. For full details of what's included, please see the individual listings for each resource. Each resource is available separately or you can buy the bundle and save 25%.
This resource can be used digitally in the Easel by TpT Tool! Each page is ready for you to use, but you are able to customize them further if you like. (PLEASE NOTE: when playing digitally, students will still need access to dice or an online random number generator.) You can access the digital version via your purchases page or the product listing page. More information about using Easel by TpT is available HERE.
- Math centers / math stations
- Early finishers activities
- Independent practice
- Fun homework task
- No prep required- simply print the game sheets and they are ready to go. Students only require dice and colored pencils, counters or dot dabbers to play the games.
- Assign digitally – use the Easel by TpT Tool to digitally assign these math activities
- Differentiation- students can be given game sheets that are most suited to their ability level.
Remember to leave feedback and a rating for this resource to earn credits towards free TpT products! Also, I really love reading your feedback and I use the insights provided by teachers just like you to improve all my resources.
Get notified when new resources are posted by clicking the green ★ above to "follow" my shop. New products are posted at 50% off for 48 hours only. Don’t miss out on half-price resources.
I hope that you and your kiddos love using this activity in your classroom. Please reach out with any questions you have about the resource.