*Editable!* A great way to effectively practice flash cards and get better at math facts!
• Fully EDITABLE document! Create more flash cards using the same template if you would like!
• A little larger sized flash cards for primary fingers! (9 flash cards per page)
• Tips for implementing in your classroom
This Download Includes:
• Flash card group 1-Addition facts where the sum is 5 or less (Kinder)
• Flash card group 2-Subtraction facts 0-0 to 5-5 (Kinder)
• Flash card group 3-Addition facts where the sum is 10 or less (First)
• Flash card group 4-Subtraction facts 0-0 to 10-10 (First)
• Flash card group 5-Addition facts 0+1 to 10+10 (Second)
• Initial flash card letter to send home with the first set
• flash card letter to send home with each subsequent set
• letter to send home at the end of the year if you have leftover flash cards
*Please ask any questions you may have before purchasing! Remember, this is a Microsoft Publisher document so you will not be able to view it unless you have that program. If you would still like to purchase, but you don’t have Publisher, please send me a message and I can send you a PDF version. The preview is a PDF file. Thank you!
Common Core Standards:
CCSS.Math.Content.K.OA.A.5 Fluently add and subtract within 5.
CCSS.Math.Content.1.OA.C.6 Add and subtract within 20, demonstrating fluency for addition and subtraction within 10.
CCSS.Math.Content.2.OA.B.2 Fluently add and subtract within 20 using mental strategies.2 By end of Grade 2, know from memory all sums of two one-digit numbers.