These Addition and Subtraction Math Fact Fluency Games are fun and engaging way for students to practice their math facts! Differentiation is easy because the game includes single and double digit addition and subtraction. This can be used for stations/centers or a small teacher group. It works well with a small group of students or individual student!
How To Play:
Materials: 6 sided dice, player markers, game board, tokens and
addition or subtraction cards
1. All players place markers on start.
2. One player rolls a dice. Player moves that many spaces on the game board.
3. Player picks an addition or subtraction card(s) and solves it.
4. If a player lands on a collect a token box, player collects a token.
5. Player with the most tokens wins.
**One player game**
Player needs to collect a set number of tokens to finish.
Example: Player collects 10 tokens to finish.
Included in this product:
-Student or teacher directions
-3 different style game boards (each style comes in color and black and white; you're getting a total of 24 game boards)
Game Board Titles Include:
* Roll and Add
* Roll and Subtract
* Roll and Solve
-3 set of tokens (1 set for each game board)
-each game contains the following games cards and comes in color and black and white: 18 single digit addition, 18 single digit subtraction, 12 double digit addition, 12 double digit subtraction
**Please see the preview for a closer look!