Are you ready to start using an Interactive Notebook with your Algebra 1 classes? This unit covers statistical graphs, organizing data, eplaining data, independent and dependent events, and combination and permutations!
- Vocabulary Frayer Models for Unit Vocabulary
- Teacher Directions for each Interactive Notebook Activity
- Suggestions for Right Side (Output) Activities and/or Reflection Activities for each lesson
- Pictures of Flippables and/or INB Lesson in action
- Statistical Graphs Flippalbe with Examples of Statistical Graphs and Statistical Graphs Reflection
- Statistical Data Flippable and Data Sheet
- Statistical Data Explanation Flippable, Data Sheets and PUll Tab Pocket Flippable Reflection
- Statistical Events Flippable and Statistical Events Reflections Flippable
- Statistics Combination and Permutation Data Flippable and Possible Combinations Tabbed Flippable
- Summary of Statistics and Data Analysis Flippable
All activities are aligned to standards for Algebra 1 and can be used in a state that has or has not adopted Common Core State Standards (CCSS), Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) or other standards.
Click here to visit my teaching blog, Smith Curriculum and Consulting
Please email me here
with any questions or comments.
The purchase of this product allows you to use these activities in your personal classroom for your students. You may continue to use them each year but you may not share
the activities with other teachers unless additional licenses are purchased. Please contact me via email for additional licenses. Site and District Licenses are also available.
, Solve and Snip®
, and Interactivities®
are trademarks of Smith Curriculum and Consulting (formerly FormulaFun Inc. dba 4mulaFun), and are registered in the United States and abroad. The trademarks and names of other companies and products mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Copyright ©2014-2016 Smith Curriculum and Consulting All rights reserved.