Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
15.62 MB | 52 pages
Save 20% When Purchasing the Bundle Pack :)
Whenever my students hear “algebra,” I see a classroom full of panicked faces! To ease their worried looks, I decided to make an inviting and engaging math center for my students! Students are asked to join the Construction Crew to fix up and build the algebraic equations wherever a variable is. Students will have to substitute the missing variable with the correct number to "fix up" the math sentence.
Simply copy, laminate and cut. I have created a mini-cover for each set you make. I like to place the cover, student directions, and remaining cards on a binder ring and store in my math centers. After my core math lesson, my students break out into their guided math group and the rest of my students are engaged in fun content-rich activities like this math station. Or you may want to use this station in your guided math groups to help foster learning with students who need more guidance. You can also make and bind a student set of accountability forms to monitor progress! I have also included a quick assessment of students’ understanding. Check out the preview for examples. Thank you for viewing!
1. Mini-Task Card Cover (to be used first on your binder ring)
2. Mini-Student Direction Cards (to be placed after the Mini-Task Card Cover)
3. Task Cards (placed after Direction Card)
4. Student Accountability Answer Form
5. Student Accountability Answer Form Key
6. Algebraic Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication & Division Practice Page (to be used in class or as homework)
7. Algebraic Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division Practice Page Answer Key
8. Algebraic Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication & Division Fast Check
9. Algebraic Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication & Division Fast Check Answer Key