PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Be sure and check the PREVIEW to see lots of samples.
Because these activities have been so successful for me, I'm pricing this packet at just $6.95 instead of the usual $9.95, as a special discount from one hardworking teacher to another.
Use Alphabet Wheels for that “something different” to get children excited about learning and practicing upper and lowercase letter recognition.
Alphabet Wheels also provide a quick, easy and fun way to whole-group assess. Simply call out a letter. Students turn their wheel to that letter, then hold it up. You can see at a glance who is having difficulty.
* Alphabet Poster Game, with 20 template options, including pictures (black & white + color), words, uppercase letters and lowercase letters.
* “Turn While You Learn” Alphabet Picture Wheel in black and white, with matching “Trace & Write” worksheets.
* “Turn While You Learn” Alphabet Picture Wheel in color with DIFFERENT pictures, plus matching “Trace & Write” worksheets.
* Large Uppercase Letter Wheel
* Large “Trace & Write” Uppercase Letter Wheel
* Large blank wheel, so students can write their own letters, and/or draw their own pictures.
* 5 Large picture wheels. Each one has different pictures. Includes 4 in color + 1 in black & white. They all have matching “Trace & Write” worksheets.
* 2 smaller uppercase letter wheel options
* 7 smaller lowercase letter wheel options.
* Alphabet recording sheet bookmark
* “Trace & Write” letter worksheets.
* 4 “I Spy A Letter” game worksheets. (Great for whole-group assessing) Includes an assessment recording chart.
* Clothespin clip apple center/station activity/game.
* Clothespin clip pumpkin center/station activity/game.
* 3 sets of colorful apple alphabet cards: uppercase, lowercase, & both (Aa), with a 4-page tip list of how to use the cards. Includes a blank (black and white) template, so students can make their own.
* Kaboom game
* “Spin & Win Wheel Fun” worksheet game
* “The Wheel Deal” Wagon wheel worksheet game
* “Wheeler Dealer What’s the Word?” game, with 182-pocket chart word cards that match all of the pictures for all of the wheels.
* Directions for whole group assessing with the alphabet wheels, assessment recording sheet, and a note home to parents enlisting their help for a struggling child.
* Bookmarks, certificates of praise, and award ribbons, to use as incentives or paper prizes for the games.
I’m Diane from Teach With Me, hoping that your students really enjoy learning with an Alphabet Wheel.
Don’t forget that all my new products are 40% off for 48 hours.
Click the green star button to follow my shop & you’ll be notified of these huge savings.