Also included in
- This Ancient Rome bundle is engaging, student-centered, and will provide your class with the perfect overview of the Roman Empire! It can be used for end-of-year review, to supplement your in-depth lesson, or to enhance your students' independent learning skills. Used collectively and in its entir$5.19$6.47Save $1.28
- Students can independently learn about SIX major Ancient Civilizations with this bundle of reading comprehension resources! Each of the six civilizations will include a two-page overview of that society's culture, along with directions for annotating. A "Quick Facts" chart is provided so that stud$9.75$13.14Save $3.39
- Student-Centered, Google Compatible, and requires NO PREP- great for Distance Learning! This bundle provides an overview of SIX Ancient Civilizations- China, India, Rome, Greece, Egypt, and Mesopotamia. You will receive three different resources per civilization. All resources are aligned with cu$27.00$38.82Save $11.82
- This bundle offers FIVE different resources on Ancient Rome, and provides a variety of styles of teaching, learning and assessment activities. This bundle is great for distance learners, to supplement deeper lessons on Ancient Rome, and to provide students with multi-dimensional ways of learning.$9.00$11.66Save $2.66
- Printable, Google Classroom compatible, differentiated, and created to make your lesson planning easier! The civilizations that this bundle is centered around are: Mesopotamia, Ancient Egypt, Ancient India, Ancient China, Ancient Greece, and Ancient Rome. Students will adapt to the uniformity of t$49.95$76.46Save $26.51
Have your students learn independently as they read, annotate, create a "quick facts" concept chart, and answer questions! This student-centered resource helps to enhance literacy, as well as provide students with a fundamental understanding of the culture of Ancient Rome. They will learn about the Roman Empire's social classes, government, artistic styles, and cultural advancements. Google 1:1 Compatible. **In addition, you can use this resource in Teachers Pay Teacher's Digital program- Easel! Once downloaded, you will receive the option to open the file in Easel or as a downloadable PDF. Use this resource as a printed PDF, in Google Classroom, or with Easel- easy to apply with traditional learners as well as 1:1 classrooms!
• Directions for annotating
• Two pages of reading passages
• A “Quick Facts” chart- Students identify important details and concepts from the reading
• 7-Question, fill in the blank assessment
• An answer key
• Cover Page for student notebooks
• Link to the google version of resource
Why just have one resource on Ancient Rome? Click here for an entire student-centered, GOOGLE COMPATIBLE set!
Complete you lesson on Ancient Rome with this Interactive PowerPoint that is Google compatible!
Want more Ancient Civilization Reading Comprehension resources? Save money, and get all six! Click here for the ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS READING COMPREHENSION BUNDLE.
**Please give feedback (and you will earn TpT $$!), and ‘Follow Me’ so that you are the first to get updates and new products!