Apples - Kindergarten Interactive Read Aloud
Also included in
- Stop wondering what book you're going to read next or what reading activities you need to search for. We created this yearlong read-aloud book companion, designed specifically to help you introduce new reading skills and concepts and keep your students excited about reading.Our read-aloud bundle incPrice $99.00Original Price $140.00Save $41.00
- Create engaged learners with this September themed read aloud book companion. This read aloud bundle comes with 4 weeks of plans to help discuss transportation, apples, five sense and community helpers.We have created this low prep read aloud activity for you to save time each week! Print your book'Price $10.00Original Price $14.00Save $4.00
Students will learn how to identify the part of an apple. Students will be actively engaged in a nonfiction text. Students will learn how to label.
Create engaged learners with this read aloud book companion. Learn the part of an apple and have a fun read aloud with it. You can add even more fun by bringing in apple experiments and tastings!
We have created this low prep read aloud activity for you to save time each week! Print your book's lesson plans, anchor chart headers, anchor chart pieces, student literacy response sheets and your skill assessment in a snap. You can also project the vocabulary and the building background photographs to your students on your whiteboard. You do need to purchase Apples for Everyone, separately. (Book not included)
The focus for the book is to introduce apples to your students. You can create anchor charts to cover the topic. You can also use the provided a life cycle activity as a whole group activity on chart paper. You can practice sorting the senses in a fun, meaningful and facilitated way.
- Apples for Everyone Lesson Plans for 1 Week
- Appetizer Photo (Introduces theme and topic)
- 4 Days of Student Response Pages
- Apples Part Labeling Craft
- Life Cycle of an Apple Anchor Chart Pieces
- Anchor Chart Headers (Title of Book, Author, Illustrator)
- Skill Assessment for the Story
Grab this book companion as a part of the money saving Yearlong Bundle here.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. That's it! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺