Math centers for first graders during the month of April.
There are 10 centers in full color and black/white included that are aligned with the first grade common core standards. Each center includes a recording sheet.
THE ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE ARE LISTED BELOW.
1. Recycle Missing Addends (addition)
2. Jelly Bean Fact Families
3. Wheelin' Doubles (addition with sums up to 20)
4. Throw Out the Litter Bugs (Tim to the hour/half hour)
5. Watering Place Value
6. Base Ten Blocks on a Log
7. Silly Shapes (Equal/Unequal Parts)
8. Snails Subtraction (subtracting multiples of 10)
9. Easter Egg Coins (counting coins up to $1.00)
10. Adding in the Carrot Field
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW FOR A CLOSER LOOK.
Need centers for the year? Click Below
First Grade Math Centers for The Year Growing Bundle