This is a great mini-unit to reinforce the understanding of the area model for multiplication. This unit includes a 10 page Google Slides presentation for guided practice that can be whole group or small group, independent practice, and practice questions that allows students to check their own work through a QR code.
- 10 guided practice questions on Google Slides (great to be used with an interactive white board such as a SmartBoard)
- 6 practice questions with QR codes for student checking
- 10 independent work questions
- Share the Google Slides with students in Seesaw. Students can copy and edit and then write their answers on each slide.
- For small group work, share the Google Slides with students in Google Classroom. Students can work out the problems on scrap paper or white boards and markers.