Answer the questions on the topic, the sum of the answers will give a 3 digit code that will unlock a box full of goodies!
Questions on area and perimeter of rectangles and composite rectangle shapes. For lower ability classes.
* Print off multiple copies for groups to use
* Set up the ground rules, pupils are to display their answers and totals clearly
* Only check their totals and inform them if they are right or wrong, encourage resilience
* Pupils will answer each sheet and total each sheet as they go along, then they will have to use a combination of their totals to unlock a cashbox full of goodies.
* Only allow calculators if you are running out of time and allow 2 goes at the combination for each group!