Also included in
- This is not your average multiplication and division task card bundle. The resource also comes with and interactive notebook option with interactive notebook pockets and flip books for each volume. You can use the task cards in math centers, math rotations, small groups, for bell-ringers, etc... The$49.00$84.50Save $35.50
- This is not your usual multiplication interactive notebook, it's better! The resource includes task card type activities that students can add to their interactive notebook. Examples of activities include; grouping, interpreting whole-number quotients of whole numbers, using multiplication and divis$18.00$25.00Save $7.00
These task cards offer an engaging way to identify arithmetic patterns while using a multiplication chart. Students will find the multiplies of each factor and list the patterns that they notice for each. The easy-prep task cards are sure to be a hit in your third-grade math lesson.
You can laminate the task cards for the ability to reuse each year. Have the students check their own answer with the answer key. Also, the task cards come with an interactive notebook pocket so the students can store the cards in their interactive math notebooks for future reference.
- 12-Finding multiples using a multiplication chart
- Personal multiplication charts
- Interactive Notebook Pocket
- 12-Google™ Finding multiples using a multiplication charts Digital Version
- Google™ digital multiplication chart
⭐️⭐️Don't worry about the prep either, they are SUPER EASY to cut if you use a paper cutter. I have provided SUPER CLEAN CUTTING LINES if you decide not to mess with using them in their phone shape. It only takes me about 2 minutes to prep them with my paper cutter.⭐️⭐️
You can find both of these in my Bundle (IT'S AWESOME!)