This “Back to School” resource reviews various concepts taught in 2nd grade math.
1. Sums of two one-digit numbers – Page 1
2. Addition and subtraction within 20 – Page 1
3. Place Value – Page 1
4. Write numbers from verbal expressions. Page 1
5. Tell time to the nearest 5 minutes. Page 2
6. Tell how much money a group of coins represents. Page 2
7. Identify triangles, quadrilaterals, pentagons, hexagons, cubes. Page 3
8. Identify a fractional part of a figure which is divided into two, three or four equal parts. Page 4
You may choose to use the entire resource at the beginning of school, or you may use the pages separately to review before you teach a related concept in 3rd grade math. There are four student pages in the resource. Answer key is included.
Common Core Standards:
Click on a title below for additional 3rd grade math resources.
3rd Grade Math - Fractions - Common Core Domain 3.NF
3rd Grade Math - Multiplication/Division, Fractions, Area, 2-D Shapes
Common Core Math 3rd Grade Measurement (MD) Activities Concepts of Area
Common Core Math 3rd Grade Measurement (3.MD.7c, 3.MD.7d) Activities
Common Core Math 3rd Grade Measurement (3.MD.8) Activities Perimeter and Area
Common Core Math 3rd Grade Geometry Activities with I Have - Who Has Game
Easter Math Common Core Activities Grade 3 (3.OA.3, 3.OA.8, 3.NF.3b, 3.NF.3d)
Thanks for viewing!
Created by Hilda Ratliff