- Are you short on time or rushing to prep for back to school?! Let me make it easy-cheesy for you!! This BUNDLE pack consists of 5 engaging products that will kick-start your first few weeks back to school and have your students LOVING learning! Spice up your teaching with a huge first week fun pa$27.50$31.50Save $4.00
This back to school unit is packed with back to school lessons, activities, all about me printables, bulletin board ideas, math lessons, classroom management and behavior tools, games, posters, chants, a take-home project for the first day of school, a magic dough activity and experiment, and more!
There are over 90 pages of ideas in this back to school pack to make planning your first week and even your first couple of weeks together engaging, exciting, and easy! The first week of school is a magical one for our students - filled with fun and learning, as well as a thirst for what’s to come throughout the school year. I know your kindergarten through second-grade students will just eat these activities up! The activities contain differentiated pages so that you can choose the printable and activity that best meets your students’ and grade level needs. There are also both color and black-and-white printing options available for the class book and games.
This pack is a collection of what I do with my students during our first week together, however, most of these activities could be used at any time of the year!
What’s included in this download:
- Suggested First Week of School Book List
- Magic Dough instructions, poem, and activity printable
- “Our Class Rules” Class Book with differentiated book pages.
- “All About Me” Foldable Book – 2 versions (words and pictures only)
- “All About Me” Poster
- Rainbow Reports: Directions, About Me, About My Friend
- Our Hopes and Dreams Activity and Bulletin Board (Differentiated)
- The Kissing Hand Printable Take Home Card with Original Poem
- I Spy…Classroom Edition for a first week of school scavenger hunt
- My First Day Writing Prompts – Differentiated Versions
- My Purple Plastic Purse Show & Tell: Extension Activity
- “I feel _____” Writing Activity & Writing Assessment
- Wrinkles On My Heart Activity/Template: A Lesson on Kindness
- Marshmallow Toes Management Activity for the Hallway Poem
- Marshmallow Toes Poster and Chart Pieces
- Class Rules Scenario Cards
- Quiet Chant Posters & Blank Template
- Recess Rules Foldable Mini Book
- M&M Math Activity (Sorting Sheet and Differentiated Math Printables)
- Back to School Math Bump Game – 1 die
- Back to School Math Bump Game – 2 dice, sums to 12
- Back to School Math Bump Game – 3 dice, sums to 18
- Back to School Word Search
- Back to School Coloring Pages for First Week “Fillers”
Please download the Preview Version to see a glimpse of what is included in this back to school pack!
You can also watch a FB Live Video that I shared to learn more about the Magic Dough Activity that I complete on the first day of school and the Marshmallow Toes activity! Click here to check it out: FB Live Video for First Week Fun Pack
I hope you have fun and enjoy these back to school activities as much as I do with your students.
Miss DeCarbo, Inc
All Rights Reserved.