You receive 3 full pages all dealing with basic geometry.
The 3 worksheets have 20 "slides" all dealing with different aspects of geometry from vertices to measuring degrees.
Each question resembles a "slide" from a powerpoint show as you can see in the thumbnails or the download preview.
There are specific questions about ANGLES, TRIANGLES AND POLYGONS.
NOT for the beginner, but for use as reinforcement or post quiz.
Decorated for fun. By David Filipek
Answers included in your 4-page download.
- ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FRACTIONS ZEROING IN ON FRACTIONS
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
- FACTORS OR NOT
Two full worksheets. Each box on these worksheets has 12 numbers INSIDE them and one number OUTSIDE the box. Your students must circle all the numbers inside the box that are factors of the numbers outside the box. Let’s see if they know their factors!
- ITS IT’S YOUR YOU’RE HOMOPHONES
- More great practice with these 4 homophones. Sentences, context clues and blanks all waiting to be filled in! Can “your / you’re” students handle this? “It’s / Its” up to you!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!