This document has two parts:
1) Fact sheet that has all 55 basic facts with no duplicates
2) Graphing and Tracking Sheet for basic facts progress
We use this to have students keep track of their mastered basic facts and how quickly they can complete them. Graphing process is very visual for them.
On the graphing and tracking sheet there are three parts:
1) A multiplication table where they shade mastered facts
2) A graph for them to shade amount completed within 3 mins
3) A graph for them to chart how quickly they completed it - this way even if they complete all 55 in 3 minutes students are challenged to see if they can do it faster.
Easy to manage and make part of a data notebook within the classroom. Enjoy!