This is a collection of math centers and printables with a cute bear theme…
DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW TO SEE EVERYTHING INCLUDED!
**This unit was revised on April 17, 2016 and has doubled in size. If you purchased it before April 17, 2016 download it again to get all the new additions.
Here is what is included:
1.Subtraction True/False Math Fact Sort: Students sort the 24 math facts under the true/false header cards. If the answer is correct is goes under true. If the answer is incorrect it goes under false. Yes/No header cards are also included if you prefer to use those rather than True/False. A recording sheet is also included.
2.Counting by 10’s: Students arrange the counting cards in order from 10-500. Two versions of a recording sheet are included. The first one goes to 100. The second sheet goes to 200. These cards fit perfect in a pocket chart.
3.Ordering numbers: Students arrange the cards in order from least to greatest. There are 4 sets with 8 cards in each set. The numbers range from 1-120. Two different recording sheets are included.
4.Missing Addends: Students fill in the missing addend on 15 addition facts. A recording sheet is included.
5.Telling Time: Students can match the analog clock cards to the correct digital times. There are 15 matches (30 cards) and a recording sheet is included. Use them as a center with the recording sheet or just as a matching activity without the recording sheet.
6.Teddy Graham Graphing: Use honey, cinnamon, and chocolate teddy grahams to graph. Students can also “tally” to show the amount for each different kind. Make a class graph too. All graphing sheets are included. You just need to purchase teddy grahams.
7. Story Problems: Students read the story/word problems on each card and record their answer on the recording sheet. There are 8 story problem cards included.
8. Calendar Questions: Students read the calendar question on each card and record their answer on the provided recording sheet. There are 12 calendar question cards included.
9. Missing Numbers: Students look at each card and record the missing number. The cards have missing numbers counting by 2’s. 12 cards plus a recording sheet are included.
10. Greatest Number (#1-120): Students look at each card and pick the greatest number. A recording sheet is included for students to record the greatest number. Or, you can use these as clip cards. Students would clip the clothes pin to the greatest number. There are 20 cards included.
11. Greatest Number (#100-200): Students look at each card and pick the greatest number. A recording sheet is included for students to record the greatest number. Or, you can use these as clip cards. Students would clip the clothes pin to the greatest number. There are 20 cards included.
12. Even & Odd Sort: Students sort the 48 number cards into stacks of even and odd numbers. The numbers range from 1-200. Use them all or pick out just the numbers you want to use. Even and Odd header cards are also included.
13. Fifteen Print and Go Math Printables are also included
• Count by 5’s to 100
• Count by 5’s to 130
• Count by 2’s to 100
• Count by 3’s to 99
• Addition facts
• Adding 3 number addition facts
• What number comes next (numbers 1-120)
• What number comes next (numbers 100-200)
• What number comes before (numbers 1-120)
• What number comes before (numbers 100-200)
• Color even and odd numbers
• Color the stars by reading the ordinal word directions
• Write the days of the week in order
• Calendar Questions
• Telling time to the five minute intervals
Doodle Bugs Teaching Blog
Doodle Bugs Teaching Facebook Page
Doodle Bugs Teaching on Instagram>