Back to School? Beginning Science Inquiry is easy with Beginning Scientists Bundle
that includes How to SCIENCE!
and MORE How to SCIENCE!
for grades K-2. Get my two favorite resources together and save! The Scientific Method is introduced with six simple steps: Question, Predict, Experiment, Observe, Record Data, and Conclude. Each step is emphasized with memorable icons throughout both units. An Interactive Chant and Magic Demo will instantly engage your young scientists. A Science Inquiry Icon Key and Eye Catching Posters help reinforce how to be a scientist throughout the year as the class explores five guided, simple (but eye-popping) experiments. Each experiment leads to more inquiry of course! A blank student response sheet encourages continued personalized scientific tests for individuals, small groups, whole class, or science centers! Included are Teacher’s Guides, Answer Keys and Student Response Sheets. Find Science Notebook Size, Full-page, and Print-friendly options too. With Beginning Scientists Bundle
your students will be begging for science and will gain independence as scientific thinkers!
This Bundle includes both How to SCIENCE!
and MORE How to SCIENCE!
The components of each can be used independently or together in any order. Each of these units can be purchased separately as can the Scientific Inquiry Icon Posters which are also included in this bundle.
What’s Included! (112) total pages- Full Color and Print-friendly Black and White)
• Magical Demonstration Experiment to Introduce Inquiry: Put a Pencil Through a Cup of Water
• Simplistic Scientific Inquiry Chant with Interactive Motions
• Six Scientific Inquiry Icon Posters (6 Full Color and 6 Black and White)
• Scientific Inquiry Skills Icon Key with Descriptions
• Easy M&M Magic Experiment* with Student Recording Sheets (Notebook-Size and Full Page)
• Quick Potato Chip Experiment with Student Recording Sheets (Notebook-Size and Full Page)
• Thrilling Magic Milk Experiment with Student Recording Sheets (Notebook-Size and Full Page)
• Simple Cravin’ Raisins Experiment with Student Recording Sheets (Notebook-Size and Full Page)
• Straw Wrapper Surprise Experiment with Student Recording Sheets (Notebook-Size and Full Page)
• Teacher’s Guides to Each Experiment with Tips, Discussion Ideas, and Answer Keys
• Blank Scientific Inquiry Student Recording Sheet for teacher and student-designed experiments
*Freebie! Check it out first if you would like! You’ll be back! (Insert Wink Here)
A Few Common Materials You Will Need:
• M&M Magic Experiment (small cups, water, M&Ms)
• Potato Chip Experiment (Brown Paper Towels or Paper Bags, Baked and Regular Potato Chips)
• Magic Milk Experiment (plastic plates, milk, food coloring, dish soap, cups, and Q-tips)
• Straw Wrapper Surprise (paper wrapped straws, water, cups)
• Cravin’ Raisins (raisins, clear soda, cups)
• You have purchased a single teacher license allowing you to share this resource with your own students.
• This product and all parts included are copyrighted. If commercial use is desired, please contact me at email@example.com.
• If your colleagues like my work, please send them to my TpT store or buy additional licenses for half price. here