Bible object lessons are a POWERFUL way to teach kids not only about the the Word of God, but about life lessons.
Bible Version used: KJV, NKJ, NIV options
I am so excited about this project.
God’s creation is so incredible, and He uses it to restore our souls and reach our hearts.
Our kids need this. I need this. Honestly, we all need this, right?
Each unit is designed to tickle a child’s wonder and natural curiosity and to delight their heart as they dig deeper into ONE aspect of creation at a time.
Each unit is filled with beautiful photos (Best printed in color, but grey scale will work too) and has a wide variety of activities: Bible verse, copywork, social science, history, art, music and more.
This is DELICIOUSNESS on paper.
IMPORTANT: Once the final unit is available the cost will increase.
More on the way!!!
Additional BEHOLD Nature Bible Studies for Kids (coming soon):
In random order.
You can get on the waitlist to receive notification as they become available here: https://mailchi.mp/b8649c0868f6/behold-series
- Heavens: sun. moon, stars, etc.
- Mountains & volcanos
- Rainbows and color
- Human body
- Face of God
- Verbs of the Bible
- Metals & Minerals
- Foods of the Bible
- Sheep and shepherds
- Mushrooms and fungi
- Birds: eggs, nests, flight…
- Doves and ravens
- Gardens of the Bible
- and more...
Bible Object Lessons for kids, classrooms, homeschooler, and Sunday schoolMore Bible Studies for Kids:
- Bible Study BUNDLE #1
- Daniel 1: Bible Study and Children's Ministry Activities
- Beatitudes Coloring Pages
- Sunday School Activities: Fruits of the Spirit
- Bible Object Lessons for Kids: Waterfalls
- Bible Fun for Kids: ABCs of God's Character
- Advent Activities for Kids: Freebie
- Advent Activities for Kids- Complete
- Bible Study: What Can I Learn from the Camel
- Bible Study: Pearl of Great Price- Matthew 13:45-46
- Bible Study: Transfiguration of Jesus- Matthew 17
- Daniel 4: King Nebuchadnezzar's Tree Dream
- Sunday School Lessons on Prayer for Preschoolers
- Bible Study for Kids: What Can I Learn From the Ant?
You May Also Like:
- All About Me Fingerprint FUN
- All About Me: Body
- Biology Study of Mushrooms
- Geology and Renewable Energy Science BUNDLE
- Geothermal, Tidal, Biomass, and Hydroelectric Energy: Renewable Energy (Included in the bundle)
- Solar Power, Wind Power, & Renewable Energy (Included in the bundle)
- Soil, Mountains, Topography, Volcanoes & Earthquakes: Earth Science-Geology (Included in the bundle)
- Plate Tectonics, Weathering, & Glaciers: Earth Science-Geology (Included in the bundle)
- Layers of the Earth, Rocks, Minerals: Earth Science-Geology (Included in the bundle)
- Density: Dancing Popcorn
- Earth Activities for K-3rd
- Butterfly Project: A Unit on Butterflies
- Printable Bugs: All About Bees
- Printable Bugs: Units Study of Ants
- Cell Division: Cell Division Flip-able: Mitosis Snow Day Activities
- Printable Bugs: Units on Butterflies, Bees, Ants, and Spiders BUNDLE
- Scientific Method: Science Experiment Worksheet
My personal statement of faith:
I believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
I believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
I believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
I believe “all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” and that we are saved by faith in Jesus.
Some of my favorite Bible teachers are my husband (Craig Sayler), Pastor Jon Courson, Pastor Chuck Smith, and CH Spurgeon.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺