Looking for no-prep, print and go Box and Whisker Plot notes? These box and whisker plot notes are perfect for interactive math notebooks, are Common Core aligned and work well for 4th-7th grade students! Just print and teach!
These math interactive notes include:
- Notes for how to create box and whisker plot graphs
- 4 different versions for each page!
- Completely filled in notes
- Notes with some blanks to use as guided notes
- Just the steps labeled so students fill in ALL of the information
- Completely blank so that YOU can tailor it to your curriculum.
These box and whisker plot notes are great for introducing how to create these types of graphs and take only about 90 minutes to set up and go through! Plus, they are easily differentiated to meet the needs of all of your students!
Need more math notes for interactive notebooks? Check these out!
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐ An elementary teacher said, “This was a great addition to our interactive notebooks!”
⭐ A sixth grade teacher said, “This is a great resource to use with our design and modeling students.”