My Bucket Filler Starter Packet includes Bucket Filler Task Cards, Sorting Cards, Certificates, Rewards, Bookmarks and more.
Yes, next school year, our school will join the ranks among the “Bucket Filling Schools” throughout the nation. So, Nita Marie’s Classroom Creations presents her Bucket Filling Starter Packet.
• To begin with I created two student center activities. One activity is a sorting activity. Students are given a “Bucket Filler” and “Bucket Dipper” Sorting Mat and several situation cards. They are to sort the cards accordingly. My sorting mats are also designed so that you can use them for posters in which students can brainstorm what makes a Bucket Filler or a Bucket Dipper.
• The other center activity is a my Bucket Filler Task Cards. On these cards, students are presented with several realistic situations. They have to determine what a Bucket Filler would do and what a Bucket Dipper would do. A recording sheet is also included with this activity.
• With my Bucket Dipper Starter Packet I also included a sheet of Reward Coupons. The reward coupon has a blank line for the student’s name and a blank line for the reward you wish to give.
• I also created two separate designs of certificates. For each design you can choose whether to give the certificate weekly, monthly, or yearly.
• My packet also comes with a set of 4 uniquely designed Bucket Filler coupons.
As our school makes its transition into a Bucket Filling School, I will most likely be creating more Bucket Filling Products. My products are for personal or classroom use only. They are not to be resold … or given away.