Use the 176 cards with names, days of the week, months, places, book titles, holidays and first word of a sentence printed with and without capitals as a matching game or concept understanding assessment. Two versions of cards have been included. First, 176 cards that include word or sentences have been formatted for ease of cutting apart so they can be used as a matching game. The second version has the 88 cards with words or sentences without capitals placed on the left side of the student worksheet and blank cards on the right side (where cards will be glued). The 88 cards with the capitals written correctly are formatted for ease of cutting so the students can match and glue them onto the worksheet. Also included are blank cards for you to create additional words and sentences of your own.
Included in package:
• 176 cards (names, days of week, months, places, book titles,
holidays, first word of a sentence) of words or sentences;
• sheet of blank cards (black & white and color) to create your own
words and sentences;
• 22 student worksheets (4 cards per sheet to make a match);
• 88 cards of words or sentences to match with the worksheets;
• sheet of blank cards and worksheet (black & white and color) to create your own words and sentences
Please remember that this packet is for use by the purchaser only. Multi-use licenses are available on Tpt.
I would love to hear your feedback. Did you know that Tpt provides free credits for providing feedback?