A Presentation that includes interactive activities which can be used as Lesson Starters in a Creative Classroom.
These Starters can be used in the Classroom:
1. To prepare learners for new learning.
2. To revisit and practice important skills.
3. To consolidate knowledge from or make links with previous lessons (bridging).
4. To enable pupils to get a better grasp on each return to an idea or concept.
5. To make constructive use of time while pupils shift between one intensive activity to another.
6. When a disruption unsettles a class and they need to ease quickly back into productive work.
Because of their short duration:
1. They are particularly useful for little and often revisiting of keywords and concepts.
2. They are useful as brain-break activities.
3. They contribute to engagement by offering a sense of fun.
4. They whether competitive or collaborative, often have the feel of a game.