I created these story problems to practice comparing numbers story problems. This is a difficult skill for students so I have included 3 sets of word problems.
Ways to use these word problems:
• In a Math Center – Enough for three weeks
• Whole Group doing a problem a day- 18 days
• In a math notebook - 18 days
• One week as a whole group, one week as a center, and one week as an assessment
• Two weeks in a math center and one week of assessment.
I have included: counters: black and white and color, recording sheets, one blank recording sheet, and three sets of Word Problem Cards so you can practice these problems for several days.
I hope you can use these word problems in your classroom.
Thank you for checking out this product.
First Grade Fabulous Fish