Differentiate your phonics lessons with these adapted books! Students are engaged in reading CVC words by placing the word under each picture in the book.
*PLEASE NOTE: If you have already purchased this item, re-download the newer version under the My Purchases tab!*
OPEN THE PREVIEW FOR A FREE BOOK!
And click HERE
to watch a video clip of one of these books!
book includes one-to-one matching while reading the words. Then students find the word and stick it under the picture.
book includes pictures only so students have to read each word from the bank before they stick the word under the picture.
Each level makes 6 books
1. cvc a (rat, bat, cat, hat, mat, map, tap, bag, tag, pad, dad, bad)
2. cvc a (jam, can, fan, van, man, pan)
3. cvc e (wet, jet, net, pen, hen, ten, men, beg, leg, bed, fed, red)
4. cvc i (lid, bib, kid, tin, fin, pig, dig, zip, pin, lip, rip, sit)
5. cvc o (pod, dog, rod, log, hop, cop, pop, mop, top, cob, pot, hot)
6. cvc u (cub, mud, tub, gum, mug, rug, run, sun, pup, cut, cup, nut)
Materials needed for this resource:
-Spiral binding machine or 3 binder rings