Multiplication, Division, Addition and Subtraction...
This center has it all!
This math center includes 27 pages for your students to develop number sense. This activity would be a great partner center, small groups, whole class or even independent work.
This activity encourages students to develop number sense and mathematical thinking and reasoning and make connections between mathematics and its applications. This is a critical thinking and open ended activity.
Students are given one of the "calculator cards" which gives a target number and two operations. Students then use personal strategies to find a number sentence that hits the target number. These are called calculator cards, but students will need mental math strategies as well.
This set includes:
- I can statements
- Printable Math Journal Record Sheet
- Instruction Cards
- 64 different Calculator Cards
- Blackline Masters for cards and student printables
- Colour versions of student printables
- Envelope printables for easy storage
- Rules for two different methods of game play
- 4 tips to extend learning
- Printable student writing sheet to connect literacy and numeracy skills
Make Learning Fun!
Some of my other products you may like:
Shape Search Math and Art Lesson (Perfect for Grades 1-6)
Literacy and Numeracy Tasks (Perfect for Grades 2-4)
Social Studies Landforms Fun Clip It Center
Skip Counting Centers – FUN ONES! (Grades 2-3)
Social Studies: Emoji Word Wall Words
HUGE Number Unit with Centers, Games and Blackline Masters (Grades 2-5)
***And don't forget to leave feedback on all your Teachers Pay Teachers purchases. You can earn points towards free products! To learn more click here
To leave me feedback, click here