Also included in
- This Bundle of Digital Review resources for Calculus is designed to enhance your review of Algebra and Trigonometry before starting the topics of Calculus. This year, 2020, especially, because many students did not finish PreCalculus because of COVID 19, or have weak foundations, students may n$35.50$45.50Save $10.00
- Here is my "growing" collection of Self-Grading Google Forms™ for Calculus. Topics include Limits, Continuity, Derivatives, Applications of Derivatives, Integration, Differential Equations, and Applications of Integration. These digital resources which can be used as a Quizzes, HW, Review, or Paper$74.50$106.00Save $31.50
- This Calculus 1 Curriculum Super Bundle includes guided notes, activities, homework, quizzes, organizers, editable assessments, and more, plus Digital Activities and Digital Assessments, all of which will enhance your Calculus lessons and engage your students and give them the rigor they need to s$385.50$550.70Save $165.20
- Included in this interactive AP Calculus AB Digital bundle for Units 1 - 8 are both activities with Google™ Slides and Assessments with Google™ Forms. These can be used in a traditional class or with Distance Learning. Theses activities and assessment for AP Calculus AB curriculum will challenge and$173.50$238.00Save $64.50
- Included in this interactive AP Calculus AB Digital bundle for First Semester are both activities with Google™ Slides and Assessments with Google™ Forms. These can be used in a traditional class or with Distance Learning.Theses activities and assessment for AP Calculus AB curriculum will challenge a$87.75$119.75Save $32.00
Where do you start when you go back to school? This digital auto-grading resource is perfect as a review and as a reminder for your students of what they need to know to begin and succeed in Calculus. It is designed for AP Calculus AB, Honor Calculus, and College Calculus 1.
There are 36 problems to solve. All questions are in multiple choice format. Please zoom in on the Preview to see the type of questions to make sure they are appropriate for your classes. They include Functions, Trigonometry, and Algebra concepts needed for success in Calculus. The questions are carefully chosen to include the essential topics from PreCalculus needed to succeed in Calculus. Topics from PreCalculus such as Polar and Parametric Functions and Series are not included in this review and they are not needed until Calculus 2/BC.
- PDF with links to the product. You do not need to grant TpT access to your Google™ Drive or your school's Google Drive to use this product.
- Detailed illustrated instructions on accessing and sharing this resource with your students for classes with and without Google™ Classroom
- Detailed illustrated instructions on editing this resource
- Printable version of the assignment (free response) in worksheet format
- Answer keys
Note: You and your students must have a free Google™ account in order to access the activity but do not need to use Google Classroom to use this resource.
How do I use this Google Forms resource?
After opening the link in the downloaded PDF, all you have to do is send your students the form. After they submit their answers you will not only have their grades and responses, but will be able to see a question by question analysis for your class. With Google Forms teachers have access to real-time data that is organized into colorful charts and graphs. You will be able to see what students know and don't know. Your students get immediate feedback, also, which will help them review as the start Calculus.
Since Google Forms are editable, you can add or delete questions, change question format, edit questions that are not images, or change the points values before sending. Detailed Illustrated directions for editing are included, including directions on how to make multiple versions or split this into more than one assignment.
You may also like:
★ Get Ready for Calculus Back to School Review for Calculus - printable version
⇒ Click Here to follow my store and be the first to hear about my freebies, sales, and new products designed to help you teach, save you time, and engage your students.
Did you know that you can earn 5% back for future purchases by leaving feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Thanks for shopping in my store. Custom product requests and Custom Discounted Bundle requests gladly accepted. . If you have any questions or comments please contact me by email me at: email@example.com.
©2020 Joan Kessler (distancemath.com™). Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Colleagues must purchase additional licenses or you may purchase licenses for them at a discount. You may not upload the printable (PDF) parts of this resource to the Internet in any form, with the exception of private student password-secured learning management system such as Google Classroom™ for use only by your students. Please respect my hard work and do not share.