Capacity Vocabulary Flip-O-Rama for Interactive Notebooks! Have students cut these Capacity flippers out, glue them in their notebooks and they’re ready to learn! These Capacity Flippers are a great way to teach and organize capacity vocabulary whether whole group, in centers, or individually. They have an capacity picture on the front and room for students to write the definition on the back.
This Capacity Vocabulary Set Includes:
• 16 Capacity Vocabulary Flippers to cut out and glue in an interactive notebook. They are designed with an capacity picture on the front and the definition for the students to copy onto the back.
• A blank set of the vocabulary flippers to add more capacity vocabulary to.
• An enlarged set of the capacity pictures to hang on a capacity bulletin board or word wall.
The 16 capacity terms included are:
liter, milliliter, gallon, half gallon, quart, pint, cup, half cup, 1/3 cup, ¼ cup, tablespoon, teaspoon, ounce, capacity, capacity vs. volume, measure
• Click the green star near the top for updates on new products, freebies and sales!
• Feedback = TPT Credits for future purchases! Also, I love hearing how you used these!
Check out my other Interactive Notebooks (Flip-O-Ramas)
Thanks for looking at these Capacity Flippers and be sure to check out the trading cards and posters in my store