This item is included in my Literary Elements Resource Binder
This 29 page resource contains various activities for you to use while teaching the literary element of Characterization (direct and indirect characterization, character traits, flat and round characters, static and dynamic characters, protagonists and antagonists, etc.).
This resource includes:
• a set of 3 mini-posters
• a full page of activity ideas
• a full page of reading response prompts
• a page of internet resources
• book list
• different oral, reading, and writing graphic organizers
• two full ready-to-use assignments, success criteria, and rubrics (1- paper bag character analysis, 2- character journal writing)
Please download the preview for a complete listing of what's included in this resource.