Need a fun way to practice Scientific Notation this Christmas?
Engage your students with these Christmas Scientific Notation math riddles worksheets! I began creating math riddles to make math more fun in my own classroom.
I love hearing my students giggle as they solve the riddle at the end of the worksheet. Students solve scientific notation problems, each problem has a letter assigned to it and the letters help to solve the riddle. It is a great way to combine fun and learning!
Make Scientific Notation FUN!
Scientific Notation Christmas Math Riddles Pack
This product includes
* the original full color version
* the grayscale version (for easy duplication in a copier for your students)
The Pack includes 8 different riddle pages
• 2 riddles with problems matching scientific notation with positive exponents
• 1 riddle with problems that convert scientific notation with positive exponents.
• 2 riddles with problems matching scientific notation with negative exponents
• 1 riddle with problems that convert scientific notation with negative exponents.
• 2 riddles with problems that convert scientific notation with positive and negative exponents.
This product is included along with other great resources in my
Christmas Riddles Middle School Mega Pack
Save 30% by buying the bundle
Each item is available for individual purchase under my listings. Many are also available in bundles. Be sure to check out what is included to ensure you don’t purchase double items.
Other products like this that might interest you...
Scientific Notation Products
Back to School Math Riddles: Scientific Notation
Halloween Math Riddles: Scientific Notation
Thanksgiving Math Riddles: Scientific Notation
Christmas Riddles Scientific Notation Pack
Winter Riddles Scientific Notation Pack
Valentine Riddles Scientific Notation Pack
Expanded Notation Using Powers of Ten
Scientific Notation and Powers of Ten Project: The Noodle Jar
Scientific Notation Project: What's Faster than a Speeding Cheetah
Middle School Bundles (SAVE up to 30% when you buy Bundles)
Back to School Math Riddles: Middle School Bundle
Halloween Math Riddles: Middle School Bundle
Thanksgiving Middle School Riddles Bundle
Winter Math Riddles: Middle School Bundle
Christmas Math Riddles: Middle School Bundle
Valentine Math Riddles: Middle School Bundle
© 2014 Sara Snyder. For personal use only. Duplication is strictly forbidden. Please have other teachers purchase their own copy. If you are a coach, principal or district interest in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.