Classification and Taxonomy: Engage biology/life science students in a collaborative learning experience by using the Classification Task Cards. Additionally, the Classification and Taxonomy Task Cards serve as a great differentiation tool by allowing the teacher to provide multiple ways to engage the lesson content.
PREVIEW: Classification and Taxonomy: Task Cards YouTube video product overview
Classification and Taxonomy: Task Cards product includes:
• 48 Classification and Taxonomy: Task cards
• Product may be printed in greyscale
• Directions and answer key included.
• A numbered version (for use with the answer key)
• An unnumbered version (for you to pick and choose)
• Several of the cards are activity oriented and may require 30 minutes or more to complete. Please review the cards prior to implementation. Many of these cards make great left-side activities if you do interactive notebooks.
Classification and Taxonomy Task Cards may be used for...
• Individual or group work
• Provide to early finishers
• Play class games to help review concepts
• Select certain cards for warm-ups/exit tickets
• Provide as make-up work or during sub days
• More ideas listed in the product...
Notes about this product:
[A] A single purchase of this product is for individual classroom use by the purchaser only. Additional licenses may be purchased for wide-use distribution (e.g. campus, district, etc.).
[B] This is a PDF file and not editable. While the product is presented in color, the cards may be printed in grayscale (please see your printer options).
[C] Other Classrification and Taxonomy activities: Classification and Taxonomy: I Have…Who Has…?
[D] Click here to refer to the copyright (as it will be strictly enforced)
. However, the copyright is listed in the product. Disregarding the copyright of this product may subject you to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and legal action.
"Bond with James" on social media for additional insights, videos, and strategies:
Newsletter - find out about new products, updates, sales, and time specific flash freebies
PinterestInstagramBond with James' Blog
Classification and Taxonomy: Task Cards created by ©Bond with James (James Lyas), All Rights Reserved.