Are you looking for an easy to maintain library organization system? If so, this might be just what you are looking for! By request, I am sharing my classroom library labels to get your entire classroom library organized!
**This product just received an update and has grown from 420 pages to over 1,000!
In this product you will find 1,054 pages that include:
• Book Bin Labels in 6 colors with a white and black background color choice.
-The colors include: Pink, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple.
- Each and every label (up to number 50) comes in each color. Pick and choose your labels based on your needs. Have decor that is green and blue? Just print the green and blue labels :-)
• Book Labels in all 6 Colors
- Print these labels on Avery 8160 - prints 30 to a page. You can place these labels directly on your books so that your students know exactly which bin to return them to.
• Every label in an editable format.
- The large book bin labels are in PowerPoint format and the book labels are in Word format.
• Directions file: Tips from my own personal library system.
Newly added: Book Hospital bin labels.
Check out the preview to get a closer look!
Would you like more details? Check out my blog post all about my classroom library here:
Classroom Library Blog Post
If you would like to use the same font that I used, it is available for free right here:
If you have any questions, please ask prior to purchasing.