Classroom management is a "cinch" with this cute caterpillar behavior modification chart system! This zip file includes 20 pages of charts and six graphics to easily customize positive behavior management plans for individual students or your whole class.
So many uses:
- Daily goals (work habits, interaction with peers, walking in the hallway, keeping hands to self, etc.)
- Goals for one particular time of day (guided reading, math, morning meeting, specials, lunch, etc.)
- Taped to homework folders for students who need extra motivation (or have little home support) to get homework completed.
- Whole-class “boosters” for rules to “mix things up” when behavior starts to backslide.
- Instant, easy documentation of behaviors.
- More ideas and close-ups in the preview!
These are HIGHLY MOTIVATING and VERSATILE! My own preschool and elementary-aged kiddos have used these at home for potty training, chore charts, homework, etc. You can even use a poster maker to ENLARGE THEM, laminate, and use over and over again!
cover page (dots) image from www.mycutegraphics.com